Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission deadline for the 37th European Workshop for Rheumatology Research, March 2-4, 2017 in Athens is Sunday, December 11, 2016.
In order to simplify the handling of your submitted file, please keep file name to a maximum of 5 key words and use "_" for space, i.e., "Tcells_activation_and_regulation.doc".
Your file must be submitted as a word document. Abstracts which do not adhere to the specifications mentioned above will be returned.
- Participants who would like to present a poster or give an oral presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the
International Abstract Selection Committee. Please ensure to adhere to the rules and guidelines for submission of your abstract.
- Sending an abstract WILL NOT REGISTER you for the workshop. Your abstract will be going through an abstract selection process. Once the abstract is accepted, you will be able to register for the workshop.
- GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Preferable font: Arial 12
- 2. Word count is limited to 350 words excluding the title, authors/affiliations, acknowledgments and references. Tables cannot be accepted.
- The abstract should be divided into sections:
- Title (Upper and Lower Case)
- Authors/Coauthors and their Affiliations
(i.e. John Papadopoulos1, George Moraitis2.... 1Fourth Department of Medicine, Attikon University Hospital, University of Athens Medical School, Athens, Greece,
2Rheumatology, Clinical Immunology and Allergy, University of Crete School of Medicine, Heraklion, Greece)
- Background and objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Abstract topics: Please select your topic after consulting the list of topics
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar
and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation (oral/poster presentation) will
be published in a supplement of the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
The topics for abstract submission for the EWRR 2017 Workshop are:
- Crossroads in innate and adaptive immunity
- New players and novel targets in inflammation
- Immune Regulation
- Pathogenic stroma
- Novel Technologies
- Genes and Environment
- Autoimmune Inflammation
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the International Abstract Selection Committee. If the abstract is selected for oral presentation, the presenting author will be requested to present it during the assigned session.
- In addition, all accepted abstracts will be displayed during the workshop. The presenting author will be requested to be available during the poster presentations.
- Once your abstract is selected for the EWRR 2017 you will be notified immediately, at which time you will be able to register for the workshop.
- Each applicant who is accepted must complete his/her registration promptly so as not to penalize other scientists on a waiting list who would like to attend the workshop.
- If you are accepted, please complete your registration immediately with payment to assure your attendance and accommodations.
Registration fee covers hotel accommodation as specified, and all meals. It will not provide for recreation, faxes, taxi, laundry or any other personal expenses.
Please note that there is NO airport shuttle to the hotel. Link to Venue for transfer possibilities.
Registration fees are as follows:
Package 1: 800,00€ (registration + 3 nights hotel single room+ 3 dinners)
Package 2: 850,00€ (registration + 3 nights hotel double room + 3 dinners)
Package 3: 900,00€ (registration + 4 nights single room + 3 dinners)
Package 4: 950,00€ (registration + 4 nights double room + 3 dinners)
Please contact: email@example.com for any questions about abstracts/abstract submission.
Online Abstract Submission → Open
Deadline December 11, 2016
Online EULAR Bursary Application → EULAR
Deadline December 11, 2016