Posters and Poster Tours
→ Link to Poster Tours I and II
Poster should be in portrait format with measurements 80 cm (width) x 140 cm (length).
- Poster mounting material will be provided in the poster area.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be presented in the respective workshops.
- We ask all presenters to be present next to their poster during the guided poster tours and to be prepared to present their poster in the most informative way within 3-5 minutes.
- Oral presenters are also asked to bring a poster but do not take part in the poster tours.
- Poster presentation is scheduled as follows:
- Poster Tour I: Friday, March 3, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster tour I from 13:00-14:00
- Poster Tour II: Saturday, March 4, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour II from 13:00-14:00
- Poster tour I, Friday, March 3, 13:00 – 14:00h
- Topic I: Crossroads in innate and adaptive mmunity
- Topic II: New players and novel targets in inflammation
- Topic III: Immune regulation
- Topic IV: Pathogenic stroma
- Poster tour II, Saturday, March 4, 13:00 - 14:00h
- Topic V: OMICS
- Topic VI: Novel technologies
- Topic VII: Genes and environment
- Topic VIII: Autoimmune inflammation
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation in Poster DAY I must be mounted by
Friday, March 3 from 07:30-08:30h and dismounted the same evening.
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation in Poster DAY II must be mounted by
Saturday, March 4, morning 08:00 - 09:00 h and dismounted the same evening.