Poster should be in portrait format with measurements 95 cm (width) x 130 cm (length).
- Poster mounting material will be provided in the poster area.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be presented in the respective workshops.
- Oral presenters are also asked to bring a poster but do not take part in the poster tours.
- Poster presentation is scheduled as follows:
Friday, February 26, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour I from 14:00-15:00
- Saturday, February 27, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour II from 13:00-14:00
- Poster tour I, Friday, February 26, 14:00 - 15:00h
- Topic I: Innate Immunity
- Topic II: Adaptive Immunity
- Topic III: Pre-RA
- Topic IV: Regenerative Medicine
- Poster tour II, Saturday, February 27, 13:00 - 14:00h
- Topic V: Imaging
- Topic VI: OMICS
- Topic VII: Novel Therapies
- Topic VIII: Epigenetics
- Topic IX: CTD
- Topic X: Other
- Area for poster mounting will be available on Friday, February 26 from 07:00-08:30h
and on Saturday, February 27 from 07:00 – 08:30h.
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation in Poster DAY I must be dis-mounted by
Friday, February 26, 20:00h.
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation in Poster DAY II must be mounted by
Saturday, February 27, morning 07:00 – 08:30h.
- We ask all presenters to be present next to their poster during the guided poster tours and
to be prepared to present their poster in the most informative way within 3-5 minutes.