Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstract submission deadline for the 36th European Workshop for Rheumatology Research, February 25-27, 2016 in York is December 1, 2015.
In order to simplify the handling of your submitted file, please keep file name to a maximum of 5 key words and use "_" for space, i.e., "Tcells_activation_and_regulation.doc".
Your file must be submitted as a word document. Abstracts which do not adhere to the specifications mentioned above will be returned.
- Participants who would like to present a poster or give an oral presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the International Abstract Selection Committee . Please ensure to adhere to the rules and guidelines for submission of your abstract.
- Sending an abstract WILL NOT REGISTER you for the workshop. Your abstract will be going through an abstract selection process.
- GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Preferable font: Times new Roman 12
- Abstract text is limited to 350 words (not including title/authors/affiliations). Tables can not be accepted.
- The abstract should be divided into sections:
- Title (Upper and Lower Case)
- Authors/Coauthors and their Affiliations
(i.e. Smith J1, Jones RM2.... 1Smithonian University Hospital, Dept. of
Rheumatology, Smithtown, UK, 2University of Kingston, Dept. of Microbiology, Jonestown, SE)
- Background and objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Abstract topics: Please select your topic after consulting the list of topics
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar
and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation (oral/poster presentation) will
be published in a supplement of the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
The topics for abstract submission for the EWRR 2016 Workshop are:
- Innate immunity
- Adaptive immunity
- Regenerative medicine
- Novel therapies
- The abstracts will be evaluated by the International Abstract Selection Committee.
- Once your abstract is selected for the EWRR 2016 you will be notified immediately, at which time you will be able to register for the workshop.
- If the abstract is selected for oral presentation, the presenting author will be requested to present it during the assigned session.
- In addition, all accepted abstracts will be displayed during the workshop. The presenting author will be requested to be available during the poster presentations.
- Each applicant who is accepted must complete his/her registration promptly so as not to penalize other scientists on a waiting list who would like to attend the workshop.
- If you are accepted, please complete your registration immediately with payment to assure your attendance and accommodations.
Full registration fee covers hotel accommodation as specified, and all meals. It will not provide for recreation, faxes, taxi, laundry or any other personal expenses.
Please note that there is NO airport shuttle to the hotel. Link to Venue for transfer possibilities.
Registration fees are as follows:
4 night full registration single room : €950
4 night full registration twin room : €1550 (2 names)
3 night full registration single room : €850
3 night full registration twin room : €1450 (2 names)
Registration only : €550
Registration and dinners : €650
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about abstracts/abstract submission.
Online Abstract Submission → Closed
Deadline December 1, 2015
Online EULAR Bursary Application → Here
Deadline December 1, 2015
Easy access to the EULAR Bursary application → EULAR