Posters and Poster Tours
→ Link to Poster Tours I and II
- Posters should be in portrait format, 90 x 150 cm (36 x 60 inch)
- Poster mounting material will be provided in the poster area.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be presented in the respective workshops.
Oral presenters are also asked to bring a poster and to take part in the poster tours.
- Poster presentation is scheduled as follows:
Friday, March 6, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour I from 12:45 - 14:00h
- Saturday, March 7, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour II from 12:45 - 14:30h
- Poster tour I, Friday, March 6, 12:45 - 14:00h
Topic I: Cell Subsets
Topic II: Within the Cell
Topic III: The Fibrous Connection
Topic IV: Around the Cartilage and Bone
- Poster tour II, Saturday, March 7, 12:45 - 14:30h
Topic V: Comorbidities and Lifestyle
Topic VI: Molecular Regulation, Angiogenesis
Topic VII: Prediction and Prevention
Topic VIII: Targets and Therapies
- Area for poster mounting will be available on Thursday, March 5, from 18:20 - 20:00h and on Friday, March 6, from 07:00 - 08:30h.
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation must be mounted by Friday, March 6, 08:30 h and will be on display until the end of the workshop. Posters should be
removed right after the end of the workshop, on Saturday, March 7, 17:40 h.
- We ask all presenters to be present next to their poster during the guided poster tours and to be prepared to present their poster in the most informative way within 3-5 minutes.