Posters and Poster Tours
→ Link to Poster Tours I and II
- Posters should be in portrait format with measurements 100 cm (width) x 130 cm (height).
- Poster mounting material will be provided in the poster area.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be presented in the respective workshops.
Oral presenters are also asked to bring a poster and to take part in the poster tours.
- Poster presentation is scheduled as follows:
Friday, February 21, poster viewing during coffee and lunch breaks and guided poster
tour I from 13:30-14:45 h
- Saturday, February 22, poster viewing during coffee and lunch break and guided poster
tour II from 13:30 - 14:45 h
- Poster tour I, Friday, February 21, 13:30 - 14:45 h
Topic IA&B: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Topic 2: Spondyloarthritis
Topic 3: Diffuse connective tissue diseases and vasculitis
Topic 4: Bone diseases
Topic 5: Cartilage
Topic 6: Infectious diseases
- Poster tour II, Saturday, February 22, 13:30 - 14:45 h
Topic 1C&D: Rheumatoid Arthritis
Topic 7: Pain syndromes
Topic 8: Basic immunology
Topic 9 Other
- Area for poster mounting (rooms Costello VIII and IX, 1st floor) will be available on Thursday, February 20 from 18:00 - 20:00h and on Friday, February 21 from 07:00 - 08:00h.
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation must be mounted by Friday, February 21, 08:00 h and will be on display until the end of the workshop. Posters should be
removed right after the end of the workshop, on Saturday, February 22, 17:45 h.
- We ask all presenters to be present next to their poster during the guided poster tours and to be prepared to present their poster in the most informative way within 3-5 minutes.