The abstract submission deadline for the 33rd European Workshop for Rheumatology Research, February 28-March 2, 2013, in Prague is December 1, 2012.
- Participants who would like to present a poster or give an oral presentation must submit an abstract for consideration by the International Abstract Selection Committee . Please ensure to adhere to the rules and guidelines for submission of your abstract
- Sending an abstract WILL NOT REGISTER you for the workshop. Your abstract will be going through an abstract selection process.
- GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Preferable font: Times new Roman 12
- Abstract text is limited to 400 words.
- The abstract should be divided into sections:
- Title (Upper Case)
- Authors/Coauthors and their Affiliations
- Background and objectives
- Materials and Methods
- Abstract topics: Please select your topic after consulting the list of topics
- Abstracts submission is CLOSED
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar
and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Please note that all abstracts accepted for presentation (oral/poster presentation) will
be published in a supplement of the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. Responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the abstract rests entirely with the authors. Accepted abstracts will be printed as submitted.
In order to simplify the handling of your submitted file, please keep file name to a maxium of 5 key words and
use "_" for a space, for example, "Tcells_activation_and_regulation.doc".
Your file must be submitted as a word document.
Abstracts which do not adhere to the specifications mentioned above will be returned.
- The topics of the abstracts are consistent with the EWRR 2013 Workshop themes:
1. B-cells and autoimmunity
2. Bone/cartilage biology
3. Genetics and epigenetics of rheumatic diseases
4. Innate immunity
5. Metabolism, hormones and immunity
6. Microbes and immunity
7. Novel therapeutic targets
8. Preclinical changes in immune-mediated inflammatory disease
9. T cells - activation and regulation
- The abstracts will be evaluated by the International Abstract Selection Committee.
If the abstract is selected for oral presentation, the presenting author will be requested to
present it during the assigned session.
- In addition, all accepted abstracts will be displayed during the workshop. The presenting
author will be requested to be available during the poster presentations.
- Once your abstract has been selected for the EWRR 2013 you will be notified immediately at which time you will be able to register for the workshop.
- Each applicant who is accepted must complete his/her registration promptly so as not
to penalize other scientists on a waiting list who would like to attend the workshop.
Attendance at the 33nd EWRR is limited to approximately 250 participants.
- If you are accepted, please complete your registration immediately with
payment to assure your attendance and accommodations
- REGISTRATION FEE:
The registration fee is established to encourage attendance for the entire
workshop. It will be charged regardless of the length of time a
participant attends the workshop.
The registration fee covers hotel accommodation as specified, and
all meals. It will not provide for recreation, faxes, taxi, laundry or any other personal
Registration fees are as follows:
Package 1 (3 nights single room, registration fee, meals) 750,- €
Package 2 (3 nights double room, registration fee, all meals) 650,- €
ONLINE Abstract Submission → CLOSED
Deadline December 1, 2012.
ONLINE Eular Bursary Application → CLOSED
Deadline December 4, 2012.