- Posters should be in portrait format with measurements 95 cm (width) x 150 cm (length).
- Poster mounting material will be provided in the poster area.
- Abstracts selected for oral presentation will be presented in the respective workshops (see program). If your abstract was selected for oral presentation you do not need to take part of the poster tour,
however, you are asked to bring a poster for discussion during the poster viewing sessions.
- Friday, February 24, poster viewing during coffee and lunch break, guided poster tour I from 14:30-15:30
- Saturday, February 25, poster viewing during coffee and lunch break, guided poster tour II from 11:50-12:50
- Poster tour I:
Topic 1a (1-21): From Molecular Pathways to Clinical Trials
Topic 2: Pre-Disease - What happens before Diagnosis
Topic 3: Microbes and Autoimmunity
Topic 4: Pain in Rheumatic Diseases
Topic 5: Tolerization and Specificity of Immunity
Topic 9a (1-16): Innate Immunity
Topic 10: Others
- Poster tour II:
Topic 1b (22-39): From Molecular Pathways to Clinical Trials
Topic 6: Muscle Growth and Atrophy in Inflammation and Fibrosis
Topic 7: Genetics and Regulation of Immune Response
Topic 8: Bone and Cartilage-Regeneration - Imaging
Topic 9b (17-29): Innate Immunity
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation must be mounted by Friday, February 24, 08:00 hr and will be on display until the end of the workshop. Poster should be demounted right after the end of the workshop, on
Saturday February 25, 18:45 hr.
- We ask all presenters to be present by their poster during the guided poster tours and to be prepared to present their poster in the most informative way within 3-5 minutes.